An induction fan circulates rich, hardwood smoke throughout the cook chamber for even heat and epic flavor distribution.
Load the hopper to the brim with 100% Hardwood for hours of smoking and grilling without reloading.
It fuels the fire, moving Hardwood from Hopper to Fire Pot-briskly for hot and fast, or gradually for low and slow cooking.
A hot rod at the bottom of the Fire Pot ignites the Hardwood, keeping the fire going so you can relax and drink a cold one.
Powered by a standard, household outlet, it uses 300 watts for the first four minutes and only 50 watts for the rest of the cook.
Shut Down Cycle
This sweet setting keeps the induction fan running for 10 minutes to lift residual ash from the fire pot and shuts off automatically.
- Digital Pro Controller with AGL
- Dual Meat Temperature Probes
- Extra Grill Rack
- 18 lbs. of hopper capacity
- Hopper Clean Out
- Sawhorse Chassis
- Side Lift Bar
- All-Terrain Wheels
- Easy to clean porcelain grill grates
- Powerful steel construction and durable powder coat finish
- Versatility to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, and BBQ
- Fueled by 100% pure hardwood pellets. Real wood, Real Flavor
- California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)
- Change pellet flavors on the fly
- Open the back door to empty pellets
- Maintains temperature within +/- 15 degrees*
- Temperature probe takes 60 readings per minute
- Monitor internal temps without opening the lid
- *Average variance over an hour-long cook after the grill has achieved initial set temperature. Ambient air temperature 72 degrees F without wind.
- Includes two meat probes
- Never overcook your meat again
||572 sq. in.
|Pellet hopper capacity
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.