The Napoleon PRO series cutting board and bowl set comes with a durable bamboo cutting board and two stainless steel bowls. With an anti-bacterial surface made from bamboo wood, the PRO series cutting board is perfect for prepping foods for your grill. The two stainless steel bowls conveniently hide away inside the clever cutting board design. Also included in the clever design is a trough that will capture the juices that can easily be poured into the bowls through the handles. Bamboo is nearly maintenance-free when compared to traditional hardwood cutting boards, this is due to the density. Bamboo is also a renewable resource, with new shoots reaching maturity for harvest within 3 to 6 years compared to 30+ for hardwoods. Clever, multifunctional and easy to maintain, every kitchen benefits from the addition of a Napoleon barbecue accessory. Our accessories provide you with the essentials to create delicious grilled food and then some to enhance your cooking arsenal with a wide variety of creative additions to broaden your culinary horizons.
- Bowls slide into and store under the board
- The cut-out in this board doubles as a handle and allows for collection of juices or chopped food into bowls
- The stainless steel bowls are dishwasher safe
- Perfect for prepping food for the barbecue, this large bamboo cutting and carving board is naturally anti-microbial
- Built in trough catches and directs meat juices into the bowls, ideal for au jus and gravy making
- Stainless steel bowls are perfect for catching juices and holding prepped foods
- Hand wash the bamboo board as needed
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.