- 27" Mechanical, Non-Metered Full Console On Premise Electric Dryer
- 7.4 Cu. Ft. Drum Capacity
- Powdered Coat Top and Lid, Rustproof Stainless Steel Torx Screws for Increased Security
- Galvanized Heavy-Gauge Cabinet Back, Side and Front Panel
- Ergonomic Control Knobs
- 180 Degree Wide-Opening Side-Swing Door Allows for Convenient Access
- Single Operating Thermostat
- Element Rated at 5600 Watts, 240 Volts
- Electrical Requirements: 3-Wire Nominal, 240V, 60 Hz., AC, Standard 30-Amp
- Breaker/Fuse Circuit for Each Dryer (subject to local codes)
- Motor: 1/3-HP with Built-In Overload Protector
- Power Cord Sold Separately
- 90-Day Labor, 2-Year Limited Parts Only Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.