The Vinotemp Designer Series 15-inch Wine Cooler is the stylish way to store your finest bottles of wine. Vinotemp's patented Ouzo™ wine racks with black lip cradles your collection behind a dual-pane glass door with seamless stainless steel trim. Soft blue interior LED lighting showcases your wine, making it easy to select which wine to serve next. An easy-to-use digital temperature control panel makes it simple to keep your wine at the ideal serving temperature. This cooler is equipped with front exhaust making it perfect for built-in installation. This 34-bottle wine cooler is a must-have for all wine lovers with a growing collection.
- Single zone wine cooler
- Indoor use only
- Front exhaust for built-in installation
- Optional pole handle
- *Vinotemp"s patented wine racks with black lip
- 6 sliding Ouzo
- style wine racks
- Black body featuring insulated glass door with seamless, stainless steel trim and curved handle
- Door Lock: Yes
- Alarm Type: Both Temp Alarm and Door Ajar
- Illuminated Blue LED interior light on the side
- Cold catalyst charcoal filter
- Temperature range: 4-18°C (39-64°F)
- Capacity: 34 standard 750ml wine bottles
- Dimensions: 14 15/16"W x 23 5/16"D x 34 1/16"H
- Depth with handle: 25 1/4"D New Weight: 77.175 lbs
- VT-DSHANDLE02 Dimensions: 22"long x 1 3/4"d x 1 3/4"w
- Warranty: 1-year limited This item is CEC Compliant
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.