The Vinotemp Designer Series 15-inch Beverage Cooler is an essential for those who love to entertain. Equipped with front exhaust, this beverage cooler is designed to fit seamlessly in existing cabinetry. Outfitted with 3 sturdy tempered glass shelves with a black lip, there's plenty of room for an assortment of your favorite drinks. The easy to use digital control panel makes adjusting the temperature simple while providing peace of mind that your beverages are always ready to be enjoyed. The blue LED lighting illuminates the cooler's contents behind a seamless stainless steel door, making this beverage cooler an aesthetically pleasing addition to any room. This beverage cooler holds approximately 86 12 oz. cans. Beautiful and functional, this beverage cooler is sure to be the centerpiece of get-togethers for years to come.
- Right hinge
- Single zone beverage cooler
- Indoor use only
- Black body featuring insulated glass door with seamless, stainless steel trim and curved handle
- Optional pole handle
- Alarm Type: Door Ajar
- Illuminated Blue LED interior light on the side
- Cold catalyst filter
- Equipped with front exhaust for built-in or freestanding installation
- 3 sliding tempered glass shelves with black lip
- Temperature range: 4-18°C (39-64°F)
- Capacity: 86 12 oz. cans and 8 standard 750ml wine bottles
- Dimensions: 14 15/16"W x 23 5/16"D x 34 1/16"H
- Depth with handle: 25 1/16"D
- Net Weight: 77.175 lbs
- VT-DSHANDLE02 Dimensions: 25"long x 4"d x 4"w
- Warranty: 1-year limited
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.