Protect what's under your barbecue grill and show your Napoleon pride with the Napoleon Grill Mat. Great for ensuring your deck and patio are safe from oil and grease damage, this easy-to-clean mat fits perfectly under Prestige / PRO 500 Series gas barbecue grills as well as other smaller barbecue grills. If you're using a charcoal barbecue grill, this fire-resistant mat is perfect for providing protection against accidentally dropped coals and errant sparks. The non-slip, diamond plate pattern is a stylish grey color, ideal for upping your grill's flare factor while protecting your beautiful outdoor living area. This product is not recommended for use on composite decking. Clever, multifunctional and easy to maintain, every kitchen benefits from the addition of a Napoleon barbecue accessory. Our accessories provide you with the essentials to create delicious grilled food and then some to enhance your cooking arsenal with a wide variety of creative additions to broaden your culinary horizons.
- Fits under Prestige / PRO 500 Series and smaller grills
- The non-slip, diamond plate pattern is a stylish grey color, ideal for upping your grill's style factor while protecting your beautiful outdoor living area
- Fire resistant mat is perfect, providing protection against accidentally dropped coals and errant sparks from charcoal grills
- Napoleon Branded, shows off your Napoleon Pride
- Easy to clean, just wipe spills with paper towel. Use soap and water for tougher spots
- Ensures your deck and patio are safe from oil and grease damage
- Not recommended for use on composite decking
- Protect what's under your grill and show your Napoleon pride with the Napoleon Grill Mat
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.