The Kamado Joe Big Joe I features a thick-walled, heat-resistant shell that locks in smoke and moisture at any temperature. Smoke at 225°F with precise temperature control using our control tower top vent or ramp up the fire to 750°F and sear with direct charcoal flavored heat on the 2-Tier Divide & Conquer grill system. The Kamado Joe Big Joe I Charcoal Grill is compatible with a robust range of Kamado Joe accessories and grilling surfaces providing you premium results for any type of grilling or smoking.
- Premium 24" Ceramic Grill with Cart & Locking Wheels The Kamado Joe Big Joe I gives the perfect cooking size of 24 inches along with its premium cart that comes with the purchase of your grill.
- 2-Tier Divide & Conquer - Divide & Conquer Flexible Cooking System transforms the humble grill grate into the most powerful cooking tool in your arsenal. The revolutionary multi-level, half-moon design frees you to cook different foods in different styles at different temperatures-all at the same time.
- Cast Iron Top Vent - Maintains consistent air setting for precise airflow management during dome opening and closing. Perfect for smoking from 225°F all the way to searing at 750°F.
- Patented Ash Drawer - With a slide-out drawer, cleanup is easy. Unlike other Kamado style grills, you no longer must remove the inside components from the grill to clean out the ashes. Simply remove the Patented Ash Drawer, dump your ashes and keep on grilling!
- Other Features and Accessories included:
- Stainless Steel Cooking Grates
- Built-in Thermometer
- Finished Folding Side Shelves/Handle
- Grill Gripper
- Ash Tool
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.